Welcome to our careers page. Here you will find up to date information about opportunities at ISOLAS LLP. The firm prides itself on employing people who play a crucial role, feel valued, and undertake challenging work, whilst achieving results.
ISOLAS is a growing, ambitious, law firm; as Gibraltar’s oldest law firm our clients and our people enjoy a unique heritage blended with fresh thinking.
We are always keen to hear from ambitious individuals who are able to deliver consistently high quality, commercial advice, clearly and with a common sense approach. We want to hear from people wishing to develop themselves and their careers, both lawyers and business services. With opportunities across the firm, you will benefit from years of knowledge and experience and thrive in a professional yet interesting and challenging working environment.
Our clients value the insight we provide and return to us time and again because of our common sense and astute approach to their corporate, commercial and personal needs; we build long lasting relationships.
Be part of our next chapter; ISOLAS can provide a solid foundation and career path for any future employee, whether seeking a position within one of our support services teams or as a qualified professional.
WE ARE RECRUITING!
ISOLAS LLP and Fiduciary Group are recruiting for a Facilities Support Assistant & Receptionist (12 month maternity cover).
What are we looking for?
A reliable and organised individual with a professional image who can adapt to working in a varied role providing general support to the facilities team.
To act as an ambassador for the Company as the first point of contact for all visitors to the firm, delivering excellent customer service at all times;
- Answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls in a professional manner;
- Preparing beverages for clients (e.g. tea/coffee);
- To ensure the reception area is kept safe, tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationary and materials available;
- Ensure the client meeting rooms / boardrooms are kept tidy and presentable at all times;
- Provide basic and accurate information about the Company (both ISOLAS and Fiduciary) in person and via telephone;
- Assisting with the preparation of events;
- Attending to the delivery/collection of documents in a prompt and confidential manner;
- General office administration including; filing, scanning and shredding;
- Office porterage duties, including; office moves / furniture moves;
- Providing general assistance to the facilities team, helping to ensure the smooth running of the departments function across the business.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Strong team player;
- Ability to prioritise and multitask;
- Driving license and bike license (desirable)
What we offer!
We offer competitive salaries, discretionary bonus scheme, private medical insurance, pension scheme and more!
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the necessary skills and experience, please send your CV to HR@isolas.gi by close of business on Thursday 30th November. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Build up your career with ISOLAS LLP