Employment Lawyer Gibraltar
The most important asset of any business is its human capital and ISOLAS has long recognised and understood the investment made by a business in its people.
Gibraltar Employment Law
We understand the importance a business places on recruitment, retention and rewarding its most talented people.
We guide and advise clients on the practical application of employment law in Gibraltar from Human Resource function to employees seeking advice on options available to them.
We can help clients meet challenges with our committed experienced team of lawyers specialising in employment, employee benefits and pensions who not only pride themselves on their understanding of the legal issues but on their ability not to lose sight of the commercial context.
We work on a wide range of employment issues, including:
- Employment Contracts & Staff Handbooks
- Variation of employment terms and conditions
- Data protection and workplace monitoring
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Discrimination issues
We also look after:
- Dismissals and specialist Gibraltar redundancy experience (collective and individual)
- Compromise Agreements
- Executive/Board terminations
- Employment Tribunal and court claims
- Flexible working and parental rights
We also advise on:
- Detached and temporary workers
- Industrial relations
- Trade Unions
- Restrictive covenants
- Pensions and share schemes
Our work includes:
- Advising a significant proportion of the world’s leading online gaming companies on mass redundancies resulting from changes to US law
- Advising and representing the Secretary of State for Defence of the UK in an action by the TGWU on the MoD’s plans to contractorise its civilian workforce
- Advising a multinational employer on negotiating a workforce agreement with Trade Unions in light of share buyout
- Advising a company on collective redundancies and executive/board terminations as a result of restructuring
- Successfully advising a client which was encountering difficulties with recruitment and retention to develop a recruitment and selection policy
We regularly present employment law seminars on topical issues affecting employers and the HR function of companies. Past invitees have been from a diverse background including international and private banks, aviation authorities, sporting organisations, online gaming companies, financial institutions, Government departments/agencies and wholesalers. To view our latest seminars podcast and webinars please click on the links below :
Employment Law & Insolvency (Podcast)