Pensions are a vital part of financial planning, and we pride ourselves on being the only law firm in Gibraltar with a specialist pensions team. We provide advice and support at every stage, from establishing a new scheme to winding up a pension arrangement.
Gibraltar Pensions Lawyer
At ISOLAS, we provide ongoing support in the form of reviewing and updating scheme rules in the light of changes to taxation and legislation and assisting with any contentious decisions which need to be made. ISOLAS’ experience in this area is unrivalled and ensures that you have the very best advice, based on a firm foundation of legal expertise and a pragmatic, commercial approach tailored to your needs.
Pension Scheme Rules & Law Expertise
At ISOLAS, we pride ourselves on our personal and bespoke approach with our clients. Our expertise covers the following:
- Review of pension arrangements
- Establishment of Occupational Pension Schemes
- Drafting and reviewing employee literature and communications to members
- Interpretation of Scheme Rules
- Transfer of benefits
- Divorce settlements
- Trustee advice
- Tax benefits
- Winding up Schemes
- Advising on the use of the power of forfeiture in the case of a member’s dishonesty
- Reviewing and amending the Scheme’s trust deed to ensure that Trustees have the power of resignation
- Advising on the use of new favourable tax breaks for employees
More insights View all news and insights
Commencement of the Fair Trading Act 2023
ISOLAS LLP is proud to have sponsored The Gibraltar Digital and Crypto Fund Conference held at the Sunborn Gibraltar Hotel & Casino on Thursday.
ISOLAS LLP Acts for Eco-Friendly Mobility provider “Hoppy” on Pioneering E-scooter Rental Scheme in Gibraltar