Group Management Accountant
ISOLAS LLP and the Fiduciary Group are looking to recruit a Group Management Accountant to join the Team. This is a fantastic role to progress a career in Accounting and Finance within a successful and well-established Group.
You will play a key role in the Finance Team; producing timely and accurate management information for ISOLAS LLP and Fiduciary Group; consolidating budget and forecast / business plan information, performing key reconciliation tasks and managing the financial year-end processes and statutory accounts preparation.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• -Monthly management accounts for all Group entities including balance sheet reconciliations, preparation of reporting pack and supporting schedules;
• -Develop, monitor and report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs);
• -Prepare and deliver management reports to senior management;
• -Preparation, analysis and monitoring of cash flow statements;
• -Work with operational teams to ensure accounts correctly reflect the underlying activity of the entities; provide guidance and direction in relation to accounting issues;
• -Budgetary, planning, forecasting activities and implementing performance measures for the business;
• -Development of Viewpoint/ALB for Management Accounting purposes;
• -Carrying out any necessary research, analysis and concluding on the information;
• -Ad Hoc financial analysis as required;
• -Act as main contact point with Auditors regarding annual audit of all Group companies;
• -Review and enhance the current financial reporting processes.
Experience / Skills Required:
-CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualification (or very close to completion);
• -Analytically minded, able to work methodically and accurately with attention to detail;
• -Extensive experience of computerised accounting systems. Preferably Viewpoint and ALB;
• -Ability to develop and improve report formats in line with business and client needs;
• -Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• -Able to work in a pressurised environment to tight deadlines;
• -Highly proficient Microsoft Office user;
• -Able to use Microsoft Excel to analyse large datasets including VLookups and pivot tables.
What we offer!
We offer competitive salaries, discretionary bonus scheme, private medical insurance, pension scheme and more!
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the necessary skills and experience, please send your CV to HR@isolas.gi by Friday 9th February 2024.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.