Risk and Compliance Officer
ISOLAS LLP and Fiduciary Group are looking to recruit a Risk & Compliance Officer to join the Team. This is a fantastic role to progress a career in Risk & Compliance within a successful and well-established Group.
You will play a key role in the Risk & Compliance Team; helping the Group onboard new clients, assisting with exciting and varied projects, providing information through regular reports/dashboards, and supporting the business to comply with relevant processes.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Support the Risk and Compliance Team in fulfilling regulatory responsibilities
• Complete onboarding checks across the Group
• Compile dashboard reports on internal compliance
• Provide guidance and support on compliance matters throughout the business
• Assist with Compliance monitoring
• Assist and support in maintaining compliance policies and registers
• Provide assistance with the preparation of internal and regulatory reports
• Proactively assist with team projects
• Experience within a financial services or similar regulated environment
• Experience/knowledge of Gibraltar AML regulations
• Strong IT skills
• Great organisational skills and ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
• Ability to communicate well with others in writing and verbally
• Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to work independently as well as in a supportive team
Not essential, but advantageous:
• Compliance or similar qualifications with ICA or other recognised body
What we offer!
We offer competitive salaries, discretionary bonus scheme, private medical insurance, pension scheme and more!
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the necessary skills and experience, please send your CV to HR@isolas.gi
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.