ISOLAS LLP and Fiduciary Group are recruiting for a full time Receptionist.
• To act as an ambassador for our Company as the first point of contact for all visitors to the firm, delivering excellent customer service at all times;
• Greeting and welcoming clients / visitors when they arrive at our offices with a positive and helpful attitude.
• Answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls in a professional manner;
• Preparing beverages for clients (e.g. tea/coffee);
• To ensure the reception area is kept safe, tidy and presentable.
• To ensure the client meeting rooms / boardrooms are kept tidy and presentable.
• Provide basic and accurate information about the Company (both ISOLAS and Fiduciary) in person and via telephone.
• Assisting with the preparation of events.
• Providing excellent customer service at all times.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Strong team player.
• Ability to prioritise and multitask.
What we offer!
We offer competitive salaries, discretionary bonus scheme, private medical insurance, pension scheme and more!
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the necessary skills and experience, please send your CV to HR@isolas.gi by close of business on Monday 15th January. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.